- Is it necessary to have an account to access the website?
- The answer is no. Anyone can purchase our products without creating an account. Although, we still recommend our customers make accounts. By doing it, our customers will have a better and more efficient shopping experience in the future as who will show them their preferred products.
- How do I create an account?
- On the top right of the website, you can see the 'create account' button. Click that button, and who will navigate you to the 'Create Account' page, where you will need to fill in personal information like your name, gender, date of birth, email, and password.
- How do I log in?
- After successfully creating an account, you may log in to your account by clicking the 'login' account next to the 'create account' button.
- How do I log out?
- Just click the 'log out' button, and your account will be logout.
- How do I change my profile?
- We know it's essential for our customers to update their latest profile information. So head over to the 'My Account page, and you will be able to edit your personal information like your address and phone number.
- How do I view my past orders?
- Your past orders are all shown on the 'My Account page.
- How are your meat products delivered?
- We transported meat products in frozen condition.
- What are the advantages of purchasing frozen items?
- Frozen meats are the best option because they are better in numerous ways. For example, our meat is streak frozen and vacuum stuffed at the source. As it is shipped frozen, this brings down the danger of heresy and keeps up with the nature of meat items during conveyance. Non-frozen meat that can be seen anywhere at the supermarket results from a long transportation process, affecting the quality of the meat. Besides, our customers can keep the products longer.
- Are your meats halal?
- Indeed! We can guarantee that our meats are 100% halal, with halal certification from our importers.
- Do you sell individual products?
- You are correct! We sell products like meat, lamb, and more in individual amounts. We also provide the options to our customers in purchasing value meats which are a combination of different types of products, so that the customers can save more!
- How much is the minimum order quantity or value can I buy?
- You are in complete control. We don't set any minimum quantity or value for our customers. Products started at the lowest RM15.
- Can I sort out the products' arrangement?
- Yes, you can! There's a label on the top right above the products on every product page. You can sort the products by the date who added them, price, and alphabetical order.
- Do you feature the best products?
- We showcased a list of the best products every month on the 'Home' page. We tell our customers what the best and recommended products are!
- What payment methods do you offer?
- We provide various ways of payment: ONLINE BANKING, VISA/MASTERCARD, and QR PAYMENT to meet our customers' quick and easy transactions.
ONLINE BANKING is a method that will redirect customers to a private network where customers need to log in to their bank's profile to complete transactions.
- VISA/MASTERCARD is a method where customers need to fill in their card details and necessary personal information. Who will successfully pass the transaction after their information is verified?
- QR PAYMENT is a method where customers can pay by scanning a QR code to finish the payment.
- Can I pay for my items by splitting the payments?
- Yes, we allowed our customers to split payments with the help of myIOU. This process included three months installment and won't charge any interest fee. We want our customers to enjoy their online shopping with us.
- Is making online payments safe?
- For every transaction, we do not retain or record any personal information from you. You will be redirected to a secure network that only connects you and the bank you choose on the payment page. Furthermore, your transaction will need you to verify your information.
- What currency do you use?
- We use MYR (Malaysian Ringgit) for every price displayed and transaction moments.
- Can I do a pickup order?
- Yes, you can! Choose the pickup option during your checkout session. Our store is open every day from 10 am until 10 pm. Our store is located in Lotus's, formerly known as Tesco Extra in Mutiara Damansara, Selangor.
- Which courier do you use for delivery?
- For now, we only use Lalamove to deliver our frozen products. The shipping cost will be calculated and displayed in the checkout session once the customer fills in their shipping details. We are based in Petaling Jaya, and the shipping costs will be based on the distance and the type of vehicles chosen for delivery. Below are examples of shipping methods that our customers can choose.
- Can I put more than one delivery location in my orders?
- Unfortunately, you can't. Our courier only sends to a specific location for every order. Separate order needs to be made for each shipping address for a different area of delivery. Please be noted that extra charges may be applied.
Help and Support:
- Where can I know more about MEKJAMEATS?
- You may see a list of quick links on the bottom part of the page. Everyone can learn about our store location, ways to contact us, about us, sitemap, and ways to order from WhatsApp.
- Do you have media socials?
- We have Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Feel free to follow us and support us. Shortcuts to media socials are located on the below right of the websites.
- I need help with my shopping experience. Can I have quick support?
- We understand that some people may be unfamiliar with the online shopping experience. We tried our best to help our customers. That's why we provide the ability for our customers to message us through WhatsApp. Nowadays, WhatsApp has a significant impact on the world and is helpful in everyone's daily life.
- Trademark and email:
- Mekjameats. please email us at salam[a]mekjameats.com
- Registered business name and number:
- Mekja Niaga Resources - (CT0088464-T)